We Can Help You Recover Unpaid Wages


You may have a need to consult with the Law Offices of Dan A. Atkerson if you believe you have not been paid your wages in full. These concerns range from unpaid salary to hourly wages and may include commissions and bonuses. Mr. Atkerson has negotiated and litigated cases for countless employees just like you.

View transcript

Clients may have a need to consult with the Law Offices of Dan A. Atkerson when they believe they have not been paid their wages in full. This may range from clients who have not been paid their full salary as they agreed with the employer to hourly wages that have not been fully paid and may also include unpaid commissions and bonuses that the employee believes they're entitled to. So, where the Law Offices of Dan A. Atkerson comes in is for me to consult with the client about what agreements they had with the employer, what legal obligations the employer has to pay those wages, and how best to resolve those claims with the employer. In unpaid wage claim cases, the client will ask is there a legal basis for him or her to recover the unpaid wages. And what I do as part of that is consider the history of employment between the employer and employee to assess whether there was an agreement on what basis the employee would be paid whether that's on a salary basis, an hourly wage basis, or some other basis, and determine the amount of unpaid wages owed to the employee to seek recovery. I've had many court cases where I represented clients for unpaid wages whether those be in the form of unpaid salary, unpaid bonuses, unpaid commissions. I've litigated cases where we were able to recover the unpaid wages, bonuses, and/or commissions for the employee. Usually that will start with me contacting the employer to put them on notice of an unpaid wage claim, to providing supporting evidence, documentation to the employer of that claim, and try to reach an early resolution so the employee can be promptly paid their unpaid wages. If that is not successful, then I've litigated and can file lawsuit to pursue an unpaid wage claim.

Dan Atkerson

Law Offices of Dan A. Atkerson

Dan A. Atkerson has been protecting the rights of North Texas employees for over nearly four decades. He is affiliated with several prestigious legal organizations, including: 

  • The State Bar of Texas
  • The Dallas Bar Association
  • The United States Court of Appeals Fifth Circuit
  • Texas Supreme Court and all Texas trial and appellate courts
  • Texas federal courts for the Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas

Through aggressive, knowledgeable representation, he has helped clients all over the state reach significant verdicts and settlements. To schedule a consultation at our law firm, request an appointment online or call us at (214) 383-3606.

Get In Touch

Rate, Review & Explore

Social Accounts Sprite